April 25, 2016

Thoughts on the seminar


For me was surprise that the biggest reason to get early pension are mental problems (Koponen 2016). After longterm unemployment is always more difficult to get back to work.  Usually you should have a medical diagnosi for having a rehabilitation. There may be problems with daily routines or lack of social skilss where you may need rehabilitation after long unemployment.

However the most important learning experience for me was that  safety and encouraging atmosphere helps you to survive even from the challenging situation (say it in English).

Who am I?

My name is Asta Eskelinen. I am 53 years old social counciler in city of Espoo. My job is to support my clients to figure out their issues involving longterm unemployment and health. I am studing in Diak Helsinki, on master level.

No comments:

Post a Comment